Who should exhibit?
- Existing small businesses looking for investment
- Companies selling business services
- Funding and Financial Institutions
- Enterprise Development Service Providers
- Black-owned businesses
- Small Business Associations
- Small Business Incubation Hubs
- Small Business Chambers
- Government departments promoting small business development
- Get straight to the core of your target audience. The expo offers unmatched access to an audience of aspiring and established entrepreneurs and corporate procurement officers, who share the trait of being highly motivated to find what they are looking for. The best of all? They are coming to you!
- Expose your brand, company, products and services to thousands of targeted visitors in a relevant environment and a short space of time! Click here to apply to exhibit.
- Benefit from a national marketing campaign that combines innovative advertising and PR interventions to market the expo and your participation in it!
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Ideal platform to meet face to face with a motivated target market
- Demonstrate your products and services in an interactive and expert environment
- Generate sales and leads in a highly targeted environment
- Position your brand. Be seen among the leaders and experts in the property and investment market and promote your brand to an attentive audience of visitors
- Network with exhibitors and visitors. Exhibitors often find synergies and do business with each other on the expo floor
- Launch new products
- Achieve direct sales
- Entertain clients and strengthen relationships
- Stay on top of industry developments
- Conduct market research
- Use the expo as a live component of your annual marketing campaign
- Benefit from added value public relations and marketing opportunities presented by the expo
- Build strong business relationships
At Reed Exhibitions we pride ourselves on being innovative and responding to the needs of the markets and we develop our shows based on feedback from our valued exhibitors. Our ambition is to further our expertise and improve the show, so we will be presenting you with a survey at the end of the show, which will gives us valuable insights into your business objectives and needs. The survey includes a number of questions but the most valuable to us is whether you would promote the show to a colleague or a friend. We call this the Net Promoter Score.
80% of referrals in business are from word of mouth, so the NPS is a crucial metric for us to understand if we are producing a show that our exhibitors find valuable and beneficial enough to promote to their peers. The question is posed as a rating between 0 and 10, you need to know that ratings of 9 or 10 are considered to be that you would refer the show to a friend or colleague, and ratings under 6 are considered not likely to promote it, and the final category is ratings of 7 and 8 are indecisive.
We hope that you will take the time to complete the survey after the show so that we are able to improve the value it has to your business and other business for future shows.